In order to encourage the students to appear for JRF/SRF examination and to seek the admission in renowned Agricultural Universities/ Institutes rather home university in order to reduce inbreeding, increase mobility among students, encourage national integration and infuse merit and uniform examination standards leading to improved quality of overall agriculture education.
- Following strategies are followed.
- Module wise meetings of 8th semester students were conducted. Importance and benefits of appearing JRF examination were discussed. Misconceptions were cleared in the months of December.
- After announcement of JRF examination necessary guidance for filling form was given
- Subject wise syllabus along with list of students appearing for each subject was sent to concerned section.
- The syllabus of each subject is distributed among concerned course teacher/ expert by the Heads of section.
- The concern course teachers/experts of the section are daily available for guiding the students at 17.00 to 18.00 hrs.
- On Saturday lectures are organized on common topic of all subject groups.
- Under the cell 1102 relevant new book entries are made available for the preparation JRF/SRF/ASRB and NET to the students.